In an effort to protect our clients, talent and crew from the spread of the COVID-19 virus, MBMG has established—and is continuing to monitor and update—new policies and practices that provide a safe working environment for all of our productions.
These new production protocols have been developed from the guidelines put forth by the APA, AICP, CDC, and WHO, and wherever possible we have included additional safety measures that go above and beyond the recommendations of the medical community.
We are entering a new era in which flexibility and compassion are at the forefront of the production services we provide from development through delivery. MBMG and our artists are committed to ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients and each other, while producing the dynamic and visually-stunning work for which we are known and of which the world needs now more than ever.
We would be happy to share more information with you regarding these safety protocols or answer any questions you may have as you navigate your content needs through the summer season and fall. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR STEPS FOR SUCCESS
1. ARRIVAL ON SET & SAFETY ENFORCEMENT
• No admittance for symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever or cough.
• Increased health personnel will be on staff to monitor, test for symptoms of COVID-19, and keep awareness high.
2. ON SET DISTANCING & DEDICATED TEAM AREAS
• Social distancing guidelines of 4m2 separation will be adhered to unless absolutely necessary. Each team will have a dedicated area, minimizing interaction among the teams.
• Absolutely no unnecessary personnel will be permitted on set, the production office, any stages, or fabrication areas.
• No crew member will be near client or talent, unless they are part of the Hair, Make Up. All will be masked and gloved when near talent.
• Gloves and respiratory protection (e.g. masks) will be made available upon arrival to the set. All shoot attendees will be asked to wear PPE when not on camera.
• Sanitation stations and hand sanitizer will be available in all areas of the set, production office, and stages.
• Clients, talent and crew will also be required to frequently wash their hands with soap and water.
• Sets, props, wardrobe, workstations, and other commonly touched items will be disinfected frequently by a designated staff member.
• Individually wrapped catering and craft service will be provided to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19.